Monday, December 27, 2010

A site for Kate

Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I've been able to get out to my blog. As you can imagine, my time has been spent taking care of Kate in a variety of forms over the past few months. In order to aid the communication of her status I went to a site called CarringBridge and created a link for Kate. From this site we will be able to do journal entries which should be a much better and timely means of keeping people updated.

Here is the link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kateparkin

You will be able to select email notification so anytime we create a journal entry you will be able to get an email with that entry.

Soon I hope to get back out on this site with informative posts and even continue where we left off with that Kestrel project.

Thanks and I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Jerry...

No comments:

Post a Comment