Monday, May 24, 2010

Update - Quick Status

As you may have noticed, I've been out of communication for awhile. I was tied up taking care of Kate (my wife) as she tore her rotator cuff back in Feb. and had to have surgery in April. She was in the sling for six weeks after surgery which meant she couldn't do anything. She just got out of the sling which means she can start doing Physical Therapy. It will take some months yet to get back to full speed, but she is starting to work on the mobility and strength. This means I can get back to my work and eventually get to full speed as well.

Over the next three months I will be working on a life size hawk which has to be completed by the first of September. During this time I might end up out of communication mode yet again. However, I will try and pick up where I left off on the Kestrel project along with some other topics that I started awhile back.

Until the next posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment